Tecam Group offers Thermal Oxidizers for VOC Emissions Abatement.
Tecam Group offers advanced environmental technology solutions for the reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds VOC emissions derived from production processes from the Industry:
Exhaust Gas Emission Treatment:
- Volatile Organic Compounds or VOC emissions treatment, through the following technology:
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO)
- Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer (RCO)
- Zeolite Rotor-Concentrator plus Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- Other Gases:
- VAM (Ventilation Air Methane) in Mines
- Methane Treatment in Landfills
- Active Carbon Filters
- Catalysers for NOx Treatment
Solid & Liquid Waste Incineration for industrial, municipal, hospital, animal and naval vessel waste.
Tecam Group offers turn-key technological solutions. Our product is designed tailor-made to meet 100% our customer’s specific requirements and incorporates high-end quality materials from top-tier suppliers. Tecam Group equipment complies with all EU equipment manufacturing requirements (CE).
Our Core Business
- Our Motivation: Founded to provide solutions to the growing need of reducing polluting VOC emissions derived from production processes, which are hazardous for people and the environment
- How We Do It: Through our own-developed technology, vertically-integrated, and turn-key solutions (design, manufacturing, installation, start-up and maintenance)
- What We Offer: Environmental technology solutions for the Industry.
We Care About Quality
Tecam Group has implemented a Quality Management System to manage documents, processes, procedures and responsibilities to achieve quality policies and objectives. This Quality Management System coordinates and directs Tecam Group‘s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements, international quality standards and improve effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis, as a way to continuing delivering high quality environmental technology for the industry.
Milestones & History
2005 – Founded in Barcelona, Spain
2006 – First international customer
2010 – International Expansion commenced
2011 – Moved to larger facilities
2012 – 70% revenue increase in comparison to 2011
2013 – Opening of Representative Sales Office in Moscow, Russia
2014 – International expansion plans to be consolidated in non-EU markets
2015 – Team doubled to strengthen expansion
2016 – Significant business turnover increase
2017 – Consolidation in China market